Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Bengaluru
Ibm Bengaluru urgently required following position for Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Bengaluru Jobs Details:
You and IBM India:
IBM is global technology and innovation company present in India since 1992. It is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with approximately 380,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries as diverse as healthcare, retail, banking, travel, manufacturing, and many more, by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we build. How we collaborate. How we analyze. How We engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation. Distinguishes us from other companies in the industry.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive work environment — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
About the Business Unit:
We at IBM Chief Information Office (CIO) organization plays a key role in IBM’s ability to turn vision to reality by making the environments simpler, more intuitive and more effective. Its work is all about enabling IBM's strategy by giving IBMers the modern tools they need to do their work, be responsive to its Clients, and to act with speed and agility.
B2B Gateway services is the Tribe in Quote to Cash domain under IBM CIO. B2B Team looks after enabling electronic communication between IBM`s client, supplier, Business Partner with IBM`s Q2C (Quote to Cash) applications.
B2B Team handles seamless exchange of multiple business processes between IBM and the trading partners which includes, Order Management, Invoicing, Shipping, Procurement, Service Warranty, Bids and Manufacturing. We are maintaining the state of art cloud IT solutions which is enabling 20K+ trading Partners exchanging 40M+ business documents every year spanning across the 100+ IBM Backend systems.
Your day in the role will include...
As an EDI Analyst you will have opportunity working on MQ, EDI and AIX scripting, scheduling and driving software upgrades scheduler, MQ jobs etc. Review and diagnose errors in transaction processing and define/implement recovery on 24X7 basis.
You will come with...
- Build and maintain customized mapping spec and provide technical support for all inbound / Outbound B2B transactions / Message Types.
- AIX scripting,
- Solid experience using AIX scripting and AIX job monitoring, MQ and EDI processing.
- Should have work experience working on various networking protocols such as FTP/SFTP/AS2. etc and their usage,
- Ability to lead and guide the EDI technical team
- We will give you access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to determine what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3-5 years of experience in application maintenance environment.
- Exposure to IBM B2B Sterling Integrator, WTX, AS2, Sterling Map Editor and Business Processes with deployment User Acceptance Test.
- You will be involved in building & analyzing business requirements (Gap Analysis) for EDI, EDIFACT, Rosettanet, CXML, IDOC, XBL and any other XML/EDI formats and develop functional specifications for application developers, Clients and 3rd Party Trading Partners (ePVs, Business partners, service providers).
- Should have experience in infrastructure management experience.
- Monitor daily jobs, queues, transaction flows
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Business understanding in Procurement, Supply chain and Retail.
- Application development or maintenance experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.