Recreations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Mussoorie
Marriott International Inc Mussoorie urgently required following position for Recreations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recreations Manager Jobs Vacancy in Marriott International Inc Mussoorie Jobs Details:
Job Number 180037P8
Job Category Golf, Fitness, and Entertainment
Location JW Marriott Mussoorie Walnut Grove Resort & Spa, Mussoorie, Uttaranchal VIEW ON MAP
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
- High school diploma or GED; 1 year experience in the recreation/health club operations or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Health Education, Physical Education, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; no work experience required.
- Supervises and manages employees. Supports day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
- Monitors quality, standards and meets the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Schedules events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others.
- Provides personal assistance, medical attention, emotional support, or other personal care to others such as coworkers, customers, or patients.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish work.
- Supports the management of outside vendors including water sports and scuba.
- Assists with managing group activities including sand painting, bon fires, and team building events.
- Orders and manages necessary supplies. Ensures workers have supplies, equipment, tools, and uniforms necessary to do their jobs.
- Assists with managing the children's program (e.g., coordinates activities, purchases equipment and supplies etc.).
- Assists with managing pool and beach areas, including overall maintenance, daily upkeep and cleanliness, and the operation of cabana units.
- Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, provides guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Identifies the developmental needs of others and coaches, mentors, or otherwise helps others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Participates in the performance appraisal system process, giving feedback when needed.
- Coordinates training activities for employees in department.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Communicates expectations and performance objectives to subordinates; subordinates are also open to raise questions and/or concerns.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.