Analyst Claims Jobs Vacancy in Catlin Gurgaon
Catlin Gurgaon urgently required following position for Analyst Claims. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Claims Jobs Vacancy in Catlin Gurgaon Jobs Details:
What will your essential responsibilities include?
- Analyzing QA output and adding insights to monthly and quarterly summary reports for the Global Claims function and other key stakeholder requirements.
- Producing ad hoc reports, as required, by the Head of QA, Head of Claims Operations, Global Claims Director and other key stakeholders.
- Identification of good / best practice and sharing this with all Claims functions.
- Using output from all QA activity (as well as any other relevant claims related information) to provide continuous improvement suggestions together with practical solutions and assistance for implementation and which are delivered in a consistent format.
- Tracking and reporting of training plans and mechanisms for testing and ensuring adequate understanding and application of local claims procedures.
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
- Highly organised approach to managing a heavy workload and multiple simultaneous tasks/projects
- 0 -3 years of experience is required for this role.
- Technical and operational claims experience
- Project management skills
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent written output
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.