Deputy Manager Policy Management Jobs Vacancy in Catlin Gurgaon
Catlin Gurgaon urgently required following position for Deputy Manager Policy Management. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Deputy Manager Policy Management Jobs Vacancy in Catlin Gurgaon Jobs Details:
International team provides insurance services to various Business Units within regions like APAC, UK/I, EMEA and Americas. The services performed by the team include the following key functions.
1. Submissions – Detailed business/risk analysis of client is performed basis company websites, business consulting websites and financial/risk reports of the client. This report in turn is used by Underwriters to base their judgment on quoting/declining a risk.
2. Skelton Quotes/Quotes – Quotes Involves entering the details and expanding the skeleton quotes in the system (GENIUS). Premium to be charged, coverage offered, reinsurance arrangement, Limits offered, premiums expected are all decided at this stage.
3. Invoice - This process involves coding the premium in the system, entering limits, deductibles, country specific taxes, brokerages, co-insurance arrangements, reinsurance agreements, terms & conditions, etc. and generating an invoice to bill the insured.
4. Policy Issuance/Processing – Creation of the actual policy document that is sent to the client. Necessary forms for all insured locations are attached to the policy. The AXA XL India International Property & Casualty Underwriting Services team handles unique accounts such as Incoming/Local policies, Producing policies and Managing General Agents (MGA), Assumed /follows co-insurance deals, and other complex businesses.
The activities performed by underwriting services team covers overall underwriting life-cycle with a focus of providing our global clients excellent risk-management services and assist the AXA XL Group in becoming the top quintile performer in the industry.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Gain and Build-up detailed knowledge of Insurance and the network. Learn business processing in core underwriting system GENIUS/Global UI and other systems within the defined time periods.
- Gain knowledge on Property, Casualty and IFL business and solutions written through AXA XL.
- Maintain track of process updates and ensure process documentation.
- Perform quality checks as defined and report out.
- Analysis of productivity and quality figures / error trends to determine the root cause and suggest actions.
- Ensure smooth transition and training of new processes and tasks.
- Ensure complete adherence to defined Service Level Agreements – productivity, turn-around-time, and accuracy.
- Assist in hiring process
You will report to (Manager).
- University degree, preferably in Insurance
- Experience in Insurance with knowledge of systems used in International Business (GENIUS/UWS)
- Sound experience of Property, Casualty and IFL commercial Insurance
- Working knowledge of MSOffice (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritize work and work independently in a fast paced international business environment
- High level of data input accuracy
- Demonstrates good communication and interpersonal skills (within team and internally)
- Good problem solving and trouble-shooting ability as well as flair for improvisation
- Must display initiative and ownership
- Maturity, Stability and patience to do repeated tasks for long hours
- Strong developer with permanent strives for excellence
- Clarify doubts and issues at all stages of work
- Highlight bottlenecks well in time
- High level of commitment towards given deadlines
AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.