Test Specialist Automation Jobs Vacancy in Ibm
Ibm urgently required following position for Test Specialist Automation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Test Specialist Automation Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Jobs Details:
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a vibrant group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals, designed specifically to be the source of market-leading Industry consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome based delivery model, all designed to become the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world. IBM GBS provides Value-led and Asset-powered end to end solutions with global footprint in over 170 countries and empowers clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also to transform them for a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world.
Who you are:
- As a Test Automation Practitioner you will design, build, test and deploy effective testing solutions which reduce the amount of manual effort in the testing process.
- You are responsible for applying automated tools to support the testing of applications across all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- You need to support the test team by recommending tools and processes to automate other test activities, such as test management, reporting, test data generation and defect management.
- Evaluate the functional and non-functional requirements for test-ability, test cases and use cases for suitability for automation.
- You will assist the development of the test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reuse for regression purposes.
- Possess good knowledge in creating test plans and test strategies.
- Design, build and execute automated tests to validate applications using Selenium
- Identify regression testing needs, and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite.
- Implement the strategy via developing, coding and executing test case and test script frameworks using automated tools such as Selenium with Cucumber BDD.
- Provide timely project related data as required in applicable systems and ensure timely reporting and response to stakeholders.
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Profound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and Testing life cycle.
- 3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing
- Automation hands on experience in Selenium and Cucumber BDD or other automation tools
- Understanding of REST
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, Microsoft SQL, IBM DB2)
- Programing experience in Java (or C++/C#/VB.Net)
- Have organizational, problem solving, and time management abilities
- Proven experience in Descriptive Programming skills.
- Expertise in writing SQL queries, analyzing query performance using query plans
- Experience in various kinds of application testing viz. Web applications, Client-Server applications, Database backend, Mainframe applications etc. would be an advantage.
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Prior experience working in an Agile environment
- Proven interpersonal communications and technical writing skills.
- Collaborate with a group of like-minded Automation Engineers and Manual Testers.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.