Assistant Billing And Credit Cell Jobs Vacancy in Apollo Hospitals Karur
Apollo Hospitals Karur urgently required following position for Assistant Billing And Credit Cell. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Billing And Credit Cell Jobs Vacancy in Apollo Hospitals Karur Jobs Details:
- Responsible to receive the activity card from the floor/ward
- Responsible to heck the bill for auto calculated services and check the bill for other services availed by the patient.
- Responsible to rectify any miss outs, wrong entries by coordinating with the concerned nurse, doctor in the ward.
- Enter the doctor fees, if not updated by the Consultant.
- Once the rough bill is made, explain the bill to the patient/attender and clear his doubts if any. Escalate the problem to the Executive/Manager in case of any issue.
- Responsible to cross check with the details of the activity card before finalizing the bill.
- Finalize the bill and send the bill to IP cash counter for final settlement.
- For corporate/TPA credit cases enclose the concerned referral letter/claim form to the bill after verifying the information.
- Responsible to enter the Doctor’s fee detail into professional fee statement on regular basis.
- At the end of the month finalize professional fee statement of all the consultants, after deducting relevant room rent, service charges TDS etc.
- Responsible to submit the statement of doctors payments to finance department for necessary payments.
- Collect pay orders from finance & accounts, hand over to consultants along with individual professional fee statements.
- Responsible to raise payable report, list out outstanding cases and follow up payment. Responsible to mobilize interim deposit.
- Responsible to counsel the patient/attender regularly regarding their bill status.
- Responsible to check OT and cath lab list of scheduled cases and ensure adequate deposit has be paid by the patient for expensive medications and procedures.
- Responsible to explain the bill details to the patients as and when clarifications are sought.
- Responsible for preparing patient refund cheques by coordinating with cashier and finance department.
- Responsible to receive the TPA admission, verify the card/policy and fax the pre-authorization details to TPA.
- Approval or denial of the pre authorization is conveyed to the patient.
- Responsible to provide clarifications as required and follow up for enhancement if bill amount exceeds the approved amount.
- Intimate extended stay of corporate patients to the concerned and get approvals for expensive procedures/medications from corporates.
- On finalization submit the bills to corporate cell after patient discharge.
- Basic Computer Skill.
- Carries out all instructions effectively.