Process Manager Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon
American Express Gurgaon urgently required following position for Process Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Process Manager Jobs Vacancy in American Express Gurgaon Jobs Details:
American Express for 9th consecutive year has been voted among India’s top 10 workplaces by the Great Place to Work institute. In recognition of our consistent performance, we were nominated to the Great Place to Work “Hall of Fame”.
At American Express, we serve customers, not transactions. We’re widely known for providing superior customer service and have been recognized for a number of achievements including being ranked highest in customer satisfaction within the credit card industry by J.D. Power for seven consecutive years.
A career at American Express is rich in experience and offers opportunities to build lasting relationships with our customers.
Come join us and realize your potential
Process Manager, Band 30, Marketing Services Concierge, SABE, GBS
Marketing Services Concierge team will support the marketing users at AXP on campaign setup & execution capabilities, processes & platforms like Meridian, ATS, Marketingforce etc. This will be a team of customer service-centric individuals with a deep knowledge and strong understanding of the marketing capabilities and processes.
Responsibilities: Process Manager, Marketing Services Concierge will be responsible for providing advanced support on issues reported by end users, conducting deeper analysis on issues, collaborating with technologies, publishing support metrics, mentoring & leading a team of support analysts. Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership & guidance to a team of support analysts on issues raised by marketing users, business processes & related activities
- Provide advanced support to Marketing Services Concierge end users by conducting deeper analysis on issues and providing solutions/recommendations to eliminate recurrence
- Ensure that support team meets timeliness & quality goals. Publish KPI metrics for support.
- Conduct support ticket analysis to identify the common issues reported by end users
- Collaborate with business and tech partners by proactively engaging on weekly calls
- Conducting end user trainings & take other initiatives to reduce the number of user enquiries
- Provide marketing process & Salesforce.com technical expertise
- Responsible for the performance and quality of service provided by all team members to the end users
- Responsible for collecting feedback from end users & communicating the same to all team members
- Share, leverage & adopt industry best practices & propose new features & technologies to drive efficiencies & business impact
- Excellent leadership & process management skills proven ability to build a strong self-motivated & customer focused team and drive results
- Ability to effectively resolve people issues affecting individual and team performance
- Effective at collaborating across internal and external partners and building relationships
- Ability to proactively anticipate customer needs and identify their specific requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively, track the progress & initiate action when work is stalling
- Excellent communication skills with ability to shape conversations to ensure ease & clarity of understanding
- Strong understanding of control & compliance processes for user access
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to interpret information and draw insights
- Proven ability to raise productivity levels and sustain performance
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 2+ years Salesforce.com administration experience with ADM 201 certification is mandatory
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com security settings, Roles, Profiles, Sharing Rules etc. with hands on experience of working on tools like Eclipse, Apex data loader and other ETL Tools; Agile understanding
- 5+ years of experience in a business environment or Platform/Production Support
- 2+ years of experience in leading a support team in an SLA driven environment
- 4 year degree in Information Technology or similar background, technical background not mandatory
- Strong English Language skills (both written and verbal)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Dec 7, 2018, 1:46:56 AM