Senior Manager Design Jobs Vacancy in Eaton Chennai
Eaton Chennai urgently required following position for Senior Manager Design. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Design Jobs Vacancy in Eaton Chennai Jobs Details:
- Manage teams who design Instrumentation Electronics products for applications in Process Industries and Industrial loops
- Good interpersonal skills which should reflect in managing a small multi-disciplinary team comprising Electronics, Mechanical & Lab technicians
- Pull other functional teams like Certification, Manufacturing & Process teams on early track to synchronise product development and on-time launch
- Work collaboratively with other staff members, specifically Software and mechanical engineers on design integration
- Staff in the wider business on Sustaining Engineering issues, Manufacturing Engineering for NPI activities
- Bachelor of Engineering- Electronics (& Communication)
- Working experience of 10-15 years
- Core domain in managing Electronic Product development projects
- Possesses good understanding of Electronics & Mechanical product development and integration
- Rigorous, methodical approach to design and problem solving
- Excellent working proficiency in Microsoft Project including baselines, Report extractions etc.
- Good report and documentation writing skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time