Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ihs Markit Gurgaon
Ihs Markit Gurgaon urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Ihs Markit Gurgaon Jobs Details:
- Actively contribute in client engagements and requirement workshops.
- Delivery focused with good time management and personal organizational skills.
- Provide onsite product consultancy and assist the client with acceptance criteria gathering and support throughout the project life-cycle
- Ability to elicit requirements, identify solutions & complete requirement documentation.
- Ability to build & maintain strong relationships with all internal & external client stakeholders.
- Ability to define intelligent solutions and clearly manage client expectations
- Work closely with product design & development team to analyze and design functional enhancements.
- Conduct analysis to determine best path for solving business problems/opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement or user training.
- Understand the underlying business, implementation & product usage of assigned client/s.
- Take ownership of all requirements with assigned client/s.
- Represents Business Analyst team at relevant agile stand ups and planning meetings.
- Provide assistance and business expertise to the Support Team and the QA Team in verifying client reported issues and internally raised issues.
- Manage scope by providing innovative solutions and challenging all new client requirements and change requests but simultaneously ensuring that client gets the required business value.
- Prior Knowledge of Corporate Actions will be preferable
- Travel will be required.
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.