Application Developer Tririga Jobs Vacancy in Ibm
Ibm urgently required following position for Application Developer Tririga. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Application Developer Tririga Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Jobs Details:
IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
About GBS- As part of the rapidly growing consulting market, IBM’s Global Business Services (GBS) delivers innovative business consulting, process design, systems integration, application design and management.
Who you are:
- Application Developer are responsible for successful delivery of functional design, business process optimization, and overall development of the application.
- You will have direct involvement in business case development, the software development lifecycle and industry subject matter expertise.
- Provides hands-on leadership, direction, and mentoring to the team as well as manages client relationships throughout the full lifecycle of the project.
What you’ll do:
- Customize/Configure, test and deploy the solution through all phases of the software development life cycle
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and provide status updates to management
- Collaborate closely with Business Analysts and other subject matter experts across the internal and external landscape
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 3 years of experience with TRIRIGA Application Development
- At least 3 years of experience with Oracle
- At least 3 years of experience with SQL
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- At least 3 years of experience with Mobile Application development for TRIRIGA
- At least 3 years of experience with Microsoft Word
- At least 3 years of experience with Excel
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.