Electronics Packaging Design Analysis Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Bengaluru
Boeing Bengaluru urgently required following position for Electronics Packaging Design Analysis Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Electronics Packaging Design Analysis Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Boeing Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Executing projects independently without supervision
- Working on Electronic Line Replaceable Unit design & development
- Analyzing Customer & System Requirements to develop basic mechanical and printed circuit design approach of power supplies and control units
- Validating designs through thermal and dynamic analyses and testing
- Identifying and tracking technical performance metrics to measure progress and ensure compliance with requirements
- Collaborating & communicating with cross functional teams and all stakeholders, especially electronics circuit designers
- Providing guidance and mentoring team during project execution
- Executing end-to-end project management, including some configuration management and change control
- Must understand the complete product development lifecycle and provide technical guidance and decisions.
- Experience in detailed development and COTS selection of power and analog/control electronic printed circuit boards, modules, chassis and mechanical fasteners.
- Experience in requirements capture and validation, schematic capture, printed circuit board (PCB) layout, and electrical interconnect design.
- Experience with static and dynamic structural analysis, solder joint / lead fatigue analysis, thermal analysis (conduction, radiation, and natural and forced air convection) and mechanical tolerance analysis.
- Experience with high reliability electronic component selection and design for reliability.
- Experience with magnetics (transformer, inductor) design.
- Understanding of configuration management, requirements traceability (DOORS) and related processes.
- Experience in Aerospace Manufacturing processes
- Experience in Aerospace - DO-160 and MIL-STD-810 is required. Experience in DO-254 & DO-178 is an added advantage.
- Strong technical team leadership and mentoring skills. Ability to coordinate multi-discipline team.
- Project management experience is required. Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in using Engineering design tools, specifically Mentor Graphics Xpedition, 3D CAD tools and mechanical Multi-Physics FEA analyses software
- Mechanical Engineering degree and 14+ years of related work experience, a Master's degree and 12+ years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.