Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Caterpillar Bengaluru
Caterpillar Bengaluru urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Caterpillar Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Job Number:180009WG )
- Recommends and approves account modifications and executes documents within authority.
- Ensures the accuracy of accounting input and success of the accounting adjustment.
- Authorizes equipment repossessions and initiates default notices.
- Prepares files on repossessed accounts for transfer to repossession specialists to handle sale of assets and requests for legal assistance.
- Assists in the sale of assets.
- Calculates contract buyouts and resolves other customer service issues as assigned.
- Resolves termination and adjustment grief.
- Reconciles customer accounts.
- May continue security financing statements.
- Reports on the subsidiary’s past due results and recommends additions, deletions, and modifications to the Potential Credit Loss Report.
- Directs the customer services team when the manager is absent.
- Assumes additional and more advanced duties, as assigned, when experience and staffing conditions dictate.
- Duties performed in the field include collecting delinquent contracts through personal contact.
- Approves restructures within authority levels.
- Conducts equipment repossessions.
- Conducts field equipment audits as assigned and reports collection activity to the manager on a weekly basis.
- Participates in accomplishment of continuous improvement objectives for the department. Progress toward accomplishment of these is measured through maintenance of necessary measurements and analysis of associated data. Participates in the identification of problem areas and development of resolutions to address them.
- Understands the Harassment policy of the company and is responsible for its application in all aspects of employment.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply financing and taxation principles.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar products, their applications, and their markets.
- Knowledge of marketing, credit and customer services concepts and techniques.
- Knowledge of financing and leasing products of the subsidiary.
- Knowledge of documentation principles.
- Knowledge of billing, invoicing, and dealer payment principles and concepts.
- Knowledge of security filing requirements and their applicability to bankruptcy laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply past due account collection techniques and procedures.
- Knowledge of and the ability to perform math computation skills.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply data collection and analysis skills.
- Ability to analyze customer credit summaries and past due accounts.
- Knowledge of and the ability to calculate casualty values and amortization schedules.
- Ability to prepare marketing reports and marketing related statistical reports.
Unposting Date- Oct 8, 2018, 6:29:00 PM
Primary Location- India-Karnataka-Bangalore
Job- Human Resources