Communication Manager Sola Jobs Vacancy in Khichdi Enterprise Limited Ahmedabad
Khichdi Enterprise Limited Ahmedabad urgently required following position for Communication Manager Sola. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Communication Manager Sola Jobs Vacancy in Khichdi Enterprise Limited Ahmedabad Jobs Details:
Greetings from Khichdi Enterprise Limited
- Job Description:
- Manage the day-to-day internal and external communications and marketing activities of the company.
- Maintain a strong brand for the company, by maintaining an effective communication bond between the clients and the corporate.
- Using various platforms for maintaining a strong communication with the general public, customers and corporates such as: Digital Media, Social Media, Newsletters, writing Blogs.
- Creating exciting advertisements and campaigns for the services offered.
- Creating the content & story lines for various ads/promotions.
- Communicating with the International Customers using emails, phone calls, video calls.
- Prepare the promotional emails and feedback emails for the current and potential clients.
- Build on existing and develop new relationships with clients, advertisers, corporate.
- Act in accordance with the objectives and rules of the company.
- Undertake other duties as required from time to time.
- Being able to maintain Public Relations
- Build an ethical internal culture.
- Being able to show that culture outside.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing/publishing skills are essential, including ability to present concepts verbally.
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Superior project management and time management skills.
- A wide degree of creativity.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media.
- Self motivated with a positive and professional approach to management.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure and within a small dynamic team.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Ability to manage a complex workload and work to tight deadlines.
- WhatsApp your resume to +917574050000
- Detailed Job Descriptions are available athttp://my.k.carein case you are not sure about them.
- Apply online to skip the wait time when you come for your interview.
- Interview Timings are 9:30 AM to 5 PMon Monday to Friday.
- Please call to confirm for an interview before you come at +917574050000 to avoid delays or long queues.
- Please make sure you are aware of the position you applied for as this is an automated email. Do not email us asking for the JD as we don't know what you applied for. Otherwise, visit our Career Website athttp://my.k.careto check out options and JD's.
- Important Information:
- Graduation is compulsory.
- No freelance or part-time job or second job working is allowed while you are working with us.
- One year commitment to work with us is required.
- Working Days: Monday to Saturday
- Office Hours: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM Monday to Saturday (Lunch break and Snack Break is within the office and is included in the total work time). Extended work hours if not completed on time.
- Should be able and ready to travel in a team of total 2 all over India. Doesn't matter what profile you apply for. Travelling is part of any profile at Khichdi. In the case of a business meeting, the employee should be okay for travel. Can be as long as a week of travel. The company will bear most expenses.
- Looking only for candidates who are ready to join the very next day.
- Mobile Phone usage is allowed only during lunch break.
- Salary: Up to Rupees 1.6 Lakh per annum.
Khichdi Enterprise Ltd is the leader in quality web design, web hosting, web development, digital media marketing, social media, animated videos, radio advertising, outdoor advertising, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), mobile applications featuring iOS, Android and Windows Mobile, e-commerce, e-books, logo design, brochure design, stall design, google adwords, facebook advertising, server administration, big data analytics, and so much more under a single roof in Ahmedabad India.
ONLY APPLY FOR WALK IN INTERVIEW IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH ALL OF THE ABOVE!
Khichdi Enterprise Limited
9, Ground Floor Universe Arcade,
Behind Gujarat High Court,
CIMS Hospital road,
Career Website: http://my.k.care
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Communications: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary(10th Pass) (Preferred)