Officer Finance Accounts Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Pune
Honeywell Pune urgently required following position for Officer Finance Accounts. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Officer Finance Accounts Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Pune Jobs Details:
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
Accounts Payable :- 50% of total profile
- Vendor invoice booking (material, service & employee expenses) – Ensuring 3 way matching, correct GL code, Correct tax accounting, TDS deduction, import invoice booking
- Resolving vendor invoice related queries
- Preparing vendor payment batch for payment processing
- Preparing vendor GL reconciliation and resolving unreconciled transactions
- Support in all Audits
- Month End provisions, AP related GL reconciliations
Indirect Tax, TDS
- GST compliances: Monthly liability calculation and payment, GST credit , GST
- TDS payments, TDS returns
- Support in Audits
- Indirect Tax & TDS related GL reconciliations
Commercial:- 20% of total profile
- Proforma Sales Invoices preparation
- Sales orders validation from point of view of credit terms, delivery terms etc
- eWay bill preparation
YOU MUST HAVE
- Education / Qualifications : BCom & MCom / BCom /
Preferred Qualification - CA Inter
Experience & Skills :
- More than 5 yrs of experience in accounts payable, reconciliations, indirect
- Good experience of transaction accounting in ERP
- Good knowledge & experience in Ms Excel working
- Good communication skill for cross functional & vendor invoice related
- Good understanding of business processes including P2P, C2C
- Problem solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of customer service.
- Computer skills.
- Results oriented.
- Experience with analysis.
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD41701
- Category: Finance
- Location: Gat # 181, Fulgaon Village, Pune, Pune, MH IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.