Professional Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Dxc Bengaluru
Dxc Bengaluru urgently required following position for Professional Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Professional Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Dxc Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Assists in the and/or prepares, analyses, reviews, verifies and reconciles various records, financial reports and statements. Prepares standard and specialized financial reports (i.e., account reconciliations, balance sheets, income statements, pro formas, etc.) and performs moderately complex financial analyses to summarize current and projected company financial position.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepares and posts journal entries for company accounts ensuring information is accurate and up to date.
- Reconciles balance sheet and income statement accounts to general ledger; researches discrepancies and determines appropriate course of action.
- Develops spreadsheets for account analysis and journal entries in order to keep records organized and standardized.
- Participates in special projects such as accounting software updates in order to provide expertise.
- Educates internal clients on accounting principles when necessary.
- May conduct studies and submits recommendations for improving the organization's accounting operation to management.
- Assists in and/or installs, modifies, documents, and assists in coordinating implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
- Provides work guidance for less experienced personnel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of accounting or finance experience
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills for communicating with support personnel and management
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizational skills to balance and prioritize work
- Leadership skills to provide assistance to less experienced personnel
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Office environment