Production Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in The Cirqus Hyderabad
The Cirqus Hyderabad urgently required following position for Production Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Production Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in The Cirqus Hyderabad Jobs Details:
This role involves managing the artists, schedules and client expectations of all of our work. The primary emphasis is on scheduling, communication and coordination for any given project. It is important this person is proactive and has a personable nature
- Work with other Coordinators on the project, keeping shows operating in an organized and efficient manner.
- Establish a process for communicating targets, assignments, and priorities to the team, as well as the overall show daily and/or weekly.
- Schedule, track, and manage assigned work with Production Managers
- Ensure work is on schedule for each department and is meeting internal and external (client) deadlines.
- Check in with artists on a regular basis regarding workload, targets, needs, etc.
- Track client needs, reviews and deliveries to make sure deadlines are met.
- Serve as key communication liaison between all parties relevant to the show.
- Coordinating work for external vendors and establish process for working with them
- Provide updates, priorities, reschedules, and status of all shots at any given moment.
- Anticipate and pro-actively communicate issues to leadership team(s) to reach solutions in a timely manner.
- Point person for organizing dailies/shot reviews, take notes regarding feedback and decisions made and communicate to all.
- Role may require long hours and some weekend work depending on show schedules
- Perform special projects and assist with outreach, recruitment as needed.
- Expected to mentor and assist production assistants.
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the success of the team and the project
- Assist with project clean up and archiving on an ongoing basis
- Degree or equivalent production coordination experience working on Animated or VFX feature films
- Attention to detail, follow through and strong communication skills.
- Knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
- Intermediate project management skills
- Proficiency in Windows, and Mac-based programs Microsoft Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint/keynote.
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- A team player with exemplary communication skills and ability to work with diverse personalities
- Work well under pressure