Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Pune
Barclays Pune urgently required following position for Business Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Barclays Pune Jobs Details:
Business Analyst - 90203060
Posting Range:10 Oct 2018 - 24 Oct 2018
Job Title: Business Analyst
- The role holder will liaise with Business and relevant stakeholders including Global IT teams and Vendor partners to define and document detailed functional and non functional requirements/specifications for IT system implementations.
- The role holder will undertake investigations into data and understand data integrity across a range of IT systems.
- The role holder will identify and manage requirements change, and its implications, across the lifecycle and manage traceability of requirements.
- The role holder will conduct functional and technical impact analysis in the event of changes to business objectives, requirements and/or technical architectures/platforms.
- The role holder will identify & specify as necessary “as is” and “to be” business processes, business systems and associated data dependencies.
- The role holder will ensure technology deliveries are in line with business requirements. This requires a detailed understanding of the business areas involved in the project and the role holder must be able to translate business requirements into technology solutions and vice versa.
- The ideal candidate should be educated to a degree level or above and should preferably be a BE/MBA/CA.
- The ideal candidate will have an excellent command of English language with strong written and verbal communications to deliver against our commitment to providing a world class service and drive our dedication to the client experience.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in the field of Business analysis/project management and will have a good level of experience in the Indian Capital/Securities Market.
- The candidate should also be aware of using MS Excel, Visio, Word, and PowerPoint with an awareness of SQL. Experience gained in a previous role of the following must be evident: requirements gathering, analysis and functional design, writing business & technical documentation, writing test cases, test case execution and data analysis.
- Prior experience as BA in Indian capital market domain as a big plus – Mutual Funds, Equities, Depository, Derivatives, Alternates, Fixed Income
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US. Our goal is to become the bank of choice by providing superior services to customers and clients and supporting our stakeholders via a commercially successful business that generates long-term sustainable returns.
For further information on EVP, please click on the link below
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclay’s colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
https://jobs.barclays.co.uk/search-jobs/ & enter the Job ID.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
- Barclays recently announced the creation of a new world-class campus at Gera Commerzone located in Kharadi. All Pune based roles will eventually start to move to this new campus starting September 2019. In the run up to that, during the course of 2018, there may be transitory movements of some roles to other temporary sites. Please speak with your recruiter about the specific location plans for your role.