System Analyst Consultant Specialist Risk Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Hyderabad
Hsbc Hyderabad urgently required following position for System Analyst Consultant Specialist Risk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
System Analyst Consultant Specialist Risk Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Hyderabad Jobs Details:
- Technical experience with IBM OpenPages, Cognos, Oracle dB, Linux are essential.
- Candidate must have a strong understand of DevOps methodologies and focus on delivering highly automated solutions. Experience with Automation and DevOps tooling is preferred. G3, Nexus, Jira, RTC, Git, experience are a plus.
- Candidate is expected to have the capabilities to immediately serve in role as the release and deployment SME/lead
- Requires expert proficiency in Linux, scripting, WebSphere, Oracle, SQL, LDAP and Java.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve all environmental and performance related issues in support of multiple production systems located in both HK and HSBC Data Centers
- Ability to work with external vendors to provide technical solutions to meet the needs of various business areas within HSBC.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic project management capabilities
- Ability to work independently and self-sufficiently on complex assignments
- Ability to learn and apply new toolsets and technologies quickly
- Remain current on technical and professional advances and business strategies regarding area of responsibility.
- Serve as expert in area of responsibility, identifies process improvements and problem prevention, and advises department and management of relevant information as appropriate.
Associate is responsible for end-to-end deployment of Helios and OpenPages product across all environment (production and non-production).
Automate deployment process and establish CI/CD pipeline
Manage all coordination across various teams involved in the release.
Work closely with development team and ensure all environments are up to date
Should be able to build new environments from scratch.