Internship India Academic Publisher February Jobs Vacancy in Springer Nature Gmbh Pune
Springer Nature Gmbh Pune urgently required following position for Internship India Academic Publisher February. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Internship India Academic Publisher February Jobs Vacancy in Springer Nature Gmbh Pune Jobs Details:
Springer Nature is a major new force in scientific, scholarly, professional and educational publishing. Springer Nature was created
through the combination of Nature Publishing Group, Palgrave Macmillan, Macmillan Education and Springer Science+Business Media
in May 2015. The company numbers almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries and has a turnover of EURO 1.5 billion.
The Cross-Cultural Internship Program
Our Indian subsidiary, Springer Nature Technology and Publishing Solutions (SNTPS) in Pune, is a leader in Publishing Solutions and
provides cutting edge IT and ITeS solutions to some of the biggest scientific content and database brands in the world. They have
developed intelligent solutions across the publishing cycle, making life easier for authors, editors, publishers and readers. Their
technology innovations are changing the way publishing works with innovative systems for Author Submission, Open Access Peer
Review, Automated Workflow, Production and Typesetting, Search and Delivery for databases and BI & Analytics.
We are looking for: STUDENTS or UNIVERSITY GRADUATES (m/f) from the areas computer sciences, business informatics, digital
media, software engineering, information and communication technology , media technology, as well as User Experience Design and
User Interface Development.
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong technical, analytical and numerical skills
- Knowledge of ABAP (desirable) **
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance & testing is an advantage
- Flexibility and the ability to integrate into a different (work) culture in an English speaking country
- Able to work both independently and in a distributed (global) team
Your Work in India:
You will be familiarized with the functions and work processes at one of the publishing industry’s leading service providers. During
your internship you will leverage your knowledge in the technology department in one of the following work areas: either business
analysis, IT software development, user-experience design or user-interf\
- Your duties will depend on the division you are assigned to and can include:
- Applying reference structuring rules to manuscripts and evaluating the results
- Supporting project leads with the realisation of projects and implementation of processes
- Exploratory, performance & load, resilience and usability testing
- Research work in the field of new technologies related to Machine Learning, Natural Language Process, Big Data, Hybris and
- Application support
- Collecting, analysing and documenting business, functional and data requirements in a structured manner to translate business
- Building solutions to user needs iteratively and quickly and propose designs which improve website/tool/software performance
The groups start in February and August each year. We are currently looking for interns to start end of February 2019. Closing date
for applications is November 15, 2018 . It is also possible to start your internship on a compulsory base.
Number of interns : 4; Duration : 6 months
Payment: In addition to an appropriate monthly payment, we will provide you with the necessary IT equipment and cover your
travel and accommodation costs in India. We also offer interesting excursions, paid by us.
We look forward to receiving your online application in English.
„Intern Visa“ regulations: Fortunately the visa regulations for the Indian „Intern Visa“ have changed. We are able again to take
students who need to do a compulsory internship during their courses at university . If you finished your studies you can apply up
to two years after graduation. We will still check each case individually whether the applicant is fulfilling the requirements for an
intern visa or not.
Visit us on Facebook: Cross Cultural Internship India and find out more about the program on: www.springer.com
Contact us: Gabriele Firsching Sina Sommer
Hinweise zur Schaltung:
Link für Online-Bewerbung: