Research Based Teaching Internship Jobs Vacancy in Sciensation Society Hyderabad
Sciensation Society Hyderabad urgently required following position for Research Based Teaching Internship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Research Based Teaching Internship Jobs Vacancy in Sciensation Society Hyderabad Jobs Details:
About the company:
Sciensation Society is a media startup which develops mechanisms for market science, such as education, entertainment, and consulting. We are an NGO registered under AP Societies Act, 2001.
About the internship:Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Teach students using research-based learning methodologies
2. Train teachers on research-based learning methodologies
3. Conduct orientation sessions for parents/teachers/school management on research-based learning
4. Organize Socratic dialogue competitions to promote research culture
5. Troubleshoot/counsel problems of parents/students
6. Reach out to the press to cover inspiring stories regarding the research-based activities
7. Reach out to any other organization which may have to collaborate, to realize this vision
Who can apply:
Should have an understanding of various philosophies of Education, to have a larger context for learning
Should have an understanding of the philosophy of Science/Maths/Language, to see the bigger picture
Should have the ability to base decisions/strategies based on the data-driven insights
Should have diagnostic skills and the ability to prototype ideas
Should have people management skills and handholding capabilities
Number of internships available: 5