Snet Hyperion Admin Hyderabad Bengaluru Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte
Deloitte urgently required following position for Snet Hyperion Admin Hyderabad Bengaluru. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Snet Hyperion Admin Hyderabad Bengaluru Jobs Vacancy in Deloitte Jobs Details:
SCAM ALERT: Caution against fraudulent job offers!More Info
Caution against fraudulent job offers!
We have been informed of instances where jobseekers are led to believe of fictitious job opportunities with Deloitte India (“Deloitte”). In one or more such cases, false promises of actual or potential selection, or initiation or completion of the recruitment formalities appear to have been or are being made. Some jobseekers appear to have been asked to pay money to specified bank accounts of individuals or entities as a condition of their selection for a ‘job’ with Deloitte. These individuals or entities are in no way connected with Deloitte and do not represent or otherwise act on behalf of Deloitte.
We would like to clarify that:
- At Deloitte, ethics and integrity are fundamental and not negotiable.
- We are against corruption and neither offer bribes nor accept them, nor induce or permit any other party to make or receive bribes on our behalf.
- We have not authorised any party or person to collect any money from jobseekers in any form whatsoever for promises of getting jobs in Deloitte.
- We consider candidates only on merit and that we provide an equal opportunity to eligible applicants.
- No one other than an authorised official of Deloitte is permitted to confirm any job offer from Deloitte.
Anyone who at any time has made or makes any payment to any party against promises of job or selection for a job with Deloitte or any matter related to this (including those for ‘registration’, ‘verification’ or ‘security deposit’) or otherwise engages with any such person who has made or makes fraudulent promises or offers, does so (or has done so) entirely at their own risk. Deloitte takes no responsibility or liability for any such unauthorised or fraudulent actions or engagements.
We encourage jobseekers to exercise caution. If you have queries about the veracity of a job offer you have received which relates to Deloitte or would like to report a fraud with regard to job offers with Deloitte, please send an email to email@example.com
The SNET Oracle Solutions Team is responsible for handling all solution, sandbox, pursuit, and engagement support activities around all Oracle packages. The team provides both on-site and remote technical experts to assist project teams in delivering engagements. The group handles an average of 80-100 projects concurrently with varying levels of complexity.
The position will be focused on supporting client projects and pursuits, solution development, and practice development activities. This position will be located in Deloitte’s Hyderabad, India facility and will be part of a larger team based in the Philadelphia, PA and Costa Mesa, CA, USA offices and Mexico City, Mexico. Supported systems will span all flavors of Windows, UNIX, and Linux.
Work Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru
Work you’ll do
· Installation and configuration for Oracle EPM preferable on 11.x
· Administering Essbase, HFM, Planning, DRM, FDM, HSF, Smart view and ODI is mandatory.
· Monitoring Hyperion system tools for testing, performance tuning, and debugging.
· Integration of Hyperion with other applications.
· Establish and maintain system user-roles and security including access, functionality, system maintenance and other attributes associates with using the system
· Release management support for application implementation, installs, data migrations, and system software upgrades.
Deloitte’s Solutions Network (SNET) is a global network that connects Deloitte’s solution centers, extended delivery centers, clients, and vendor partners. The primary focus of the SNET is to support client development projects, client pursuits, solution development, and practice development. The SNET does this by providing project teams with a hosted infrastructure that includes a large mix of hardware vendors, operating systems, and technical application expertise. The SNET also provides on-site technical architecture and application experts for Deloitte’s clients.
The Solutions Network consists of experts with knowledge of all major package applications and technologies ‑ PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Siebel, Middleware, BI/DW, JAVA, .Net, networking, SAN, server virtualization, etc. SNET staff is exposed to new and emerging technology, and in many cases serve as an R&D function for Deloitte.
· Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional experience.
· An advanced degree/Certification in the area of specialization is preferred.
· 3 to 5 years of relevant technology consulting experience.
· Strong product knowledge of Hyperion Administration, upgrade, migration
· Deep Understanding of Hyperion 9.x and 11.x architecture
· Fundamental understanding of Windows Server, Active Directory & network technologies is vital
· Experience with Web Technologies like Microsoft IIS, Java, OHS
· Strong experience in Oracle database administration
· Must have worked on Unix/Linux and Windows platform
· Extensive experience managing projects of varying sizes and Prior Big-4 consulting experience highly desired
· Experience in and influencing the troubleshooting efforts
· Goal oriented with high standards for quality and performance
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills
· Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
· Eagerness to mentor junior staff.
· Good understanding of Oracle’s product line; RDBMS, Application or Application Server suite of products.
· Exposure in Installing administering WebLogic is desirable
· Working in a Production Support Organization a plus.
“Deloitte” is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services to selected clients. These firms are members of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited DTTL, a UK private company limited by guarantee. Each member firm provides services in a particular geographic area and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the particular country or countries in which it operates. DTTL does not itself provide services to clients. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are separate and distinct legal entities, which cannot obligate each other. DTTL and each DTTL member firm are liable only for their own acts or omissions and not those of each other. Each DTTL member firm is structured differently in accordance with national laws, regulations, customary practice, and other factors, and may secure the provision of professional services in its territory through subsidiaries, affiliates and/or other entities.
In the United States, Deloitte LLP is the member firm of DTTL. Like DTTL, Deloitte LLP does not provide services to clients. Instead, services are primarily provided by the subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, including:
- Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP
- Deloitte Tax LLP