Media Public Relations Internship Jobs Vacancy in Instant Access Health Private Limited Delhi
Instant Access Health Private Limited Delhi urgently required following position for Media Public Relations Internship. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Media Public Relations Internship Jobs Vacancy in Instant Access Health Private Limited Delhi Jobs Details:
About the company:
We are a team of seasoned entrepreneur professionals with extensive startup & investing experience. Instant is a DIPP, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India recognized startup, working towards innovation, development, or improvement of products or processes or services, and it has a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation.
Some of our notable achievement includes building businesses & setting up operations in media & entertainment & healthcare sectors. We, in 2015, came together to set up a startup ecosystem to solve the real problems faced by health consumers & bring disruption in one of the key sector to Indian GDP - healthcare. The Instant portal uses a technology-driven app to empower healthcare consumers by giving them the ability to gather better and more timely information and advice about medical procedures & treatments.
About the internship:Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Design and develop printed literature and promotional material for press events as per corporate identity guidelines
2. Manage, track and replicate the extensive amount of product information, press photographs, press videos, and press audios
3. Inventory management of press information material and drive new media initiatives for publishing press information
4. Organize press conferences, press roundtable, press events, and product launches
5. Press operations management
6. Monitor media, manage daily media coverage reports and manage media evaluation
7. Reports, drafting media pitch notes, conducting media rounds, and media follow-ups
8. Develop and manage strategic media relationships
9. Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics
10. Develop a media relations strategy
11. Coordinate all public relations activities
Location: Candidates have to work from Jaipur Office.
Who can apply:
Number of internships available: 6