Business Operations Associate Jobs Vacancy in Associates New Delhi
Associates New Delhi urgently required following position for Business Operations Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Operations Associate Jobs Vacancy in Associates New Delhi Jobs Details:
ZS is the world's largest firm focused exclusively on improving business performance through sales and marketing consulting solutions, from customer insights and strategy to analytics, operations and technology. Together, we design and implement strategies that lead to greater market share, more competitive operations and increased use of today's latest technologies. From our offices worldwide, ZS professionals draw on deep industry and domain expertise to deliver impact where it matters for clients. We are particularly known for our expertise in the pharmaceutical and health care sectors, yet work across a range of industries.
ZS' India Capability & Expertise Centers house more than 60% of ZS people across two locations in Gurgaon and Pune. Our teams work with colleagues across North America, Europe and East Asia to deliver sales and marketing projects to our end client, who drives our business. The Centers primarily support projects in the areas of Business Analysis, Business Operations and Business Technology.
ZS' Business Operations group helps improve and operate clients' sales and marketing functions. ZS identifies challenges and improvement opportunities across the entire system, and designs new processes that deliver substantial improvements in effectiveness and efficiency. We also offer outsourcing solutions that operate sales and marketing activities more effectively and at lower cost.
BUSINESS OPERATIONS ASSOCIATE
Business Operations Associates (BOAs) enable and support our clients' sales and marketing activities. BOAs operate and optimize business processes, perform analyses, create deliverables and respond to client requests.
- Understand client business issues, operating business rules, data, and processes;
- Incorporate process changes in response to evolving business needs;
- Operate business processes for clients on a periodic basis. This includes synthesizing data, performing quality checks and creating error free deliverables;
- Interact with internal or client teams to resolve any issues with process inputs;
- Respond to ad hoc requests from the clients relating to the deliverables;
- Identify and implement business process enhancements.
ZS welcomes candidates for the Business Operations Associate position from any engineering discipline. The common denominator in an individual's success is a strong academic record, a stated interest in working with business operations, and evidence of strong process orientation with the following skills:
- Innate quality orientation with an eye for detail;
- Excellent task management and organizational skills;
- Problem solving skills and an ability to think through solutions in a structured environment;
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a team environment. Global exposure or experience of having worked in global cross office teams is preferred;
- Self-motivated with a willingness to take initiatives with a strong work ethic;
- Strong business acumen.
ZS is a global consulting firm; fluency in English is required, additional fluency in at least one European or Asian language is highly desired.
Candidates must possess work authorization for their intended country of employment. An on-line application, including a cover letter expressing interest and a full set of transcripts (official or unofficial), is required to be considered.
ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
Connect with ZS in India on social media:
- Like ZS in India on Facebook
- Follow ZS in India on Twitter and Instagram
- Follow ZS on LinkedIn for more job opportunities
- Subscribe to the ZS in India YouTube channel
- Explore the Life at ZS blog
ZS has been recognized globally for its expertise in consulting and its flexible work environment. View ZS’s accolades.