Sales Representative Apv Chennai Jobs Vacancy in Medtronic Chennai
Medtronic Chennai urgently required following position for Sales Representative Apv Chennai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Representative Apv Chennai Jobs Vacancy in Medtronic Chennai Jobs Details:
Careers that Change Lives
· To over achieve sales revenue and market share targets for a specified regional territory, by promoting Aortic, Endovenous and Peripheral Therapies to doctors/ specialists.
· To practice effective account management, KOL management, promote the therapies, maintain product and technical competency and provide market information (MIS) on a timely basis
· To ensure that the company’s agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
A Day in the Life
Secondary Revenue Responsibility
• Responsible for achieving/exceeding secondary revenue targets (AOP) for each franchise by maximizing actual implants undertaken through lead generation, promotion of products, creation and upgradation of implanter skills, managing consistency in supply and closing the deal, ensuring that the products have reached the end users.
· Identify, establish and maintain productive working relationships with interventional cardiologist, radiologist, cardiothoracic surgeons, vascular surgeons, general surgeons, referral physicians and their staff
• Increase market penetration by ensuring maximum coverage of all accounts within geographic territory areas to maintain optimum level of exposure of products and effective engagement with customers.
· Segment and target right customer as per potential, interact and engage the doctors/customers to create awareness about the products and promote them.
• Actively participate in clinical environment by providing technical consultation as required to achieve the assigned AOP of each franchise independently
- Follow up with the Customer to ensure satisfaction with Aortic, Endovenous and Peripheral Therapies
- Respond to customer enquiries and resolve complaints in a prompt and effective manner
Execution of Marketing and Market Development strategies
· Educate customers to ensure that products are understood and used effectively by organizing, CME, RTM, exhibitions and other company functions to convert a potential customer into an implanter
- Execute Market Development strategies and other marketing initiatives in collaboration with marketing team such as Implanter Development programs, Implanter skill enhancement programs, etc.
- Would be responsible for KOL Management in terms of scheduling activities & planning effective customer engagement programs as per BCS compliance and maintaining productive relationships with them
• Achieve L1/L2 certification, recertification, develop and maintain comprehensive clinical and technical product knowledge
· Contribute to the enhancement of team through positive participation in training, sales meetings, exhibitions and other company functions.
• Maintain and serve existing distributors and look for attractive new ones within commercial business
- Provide monthly feedback on marketing inputs effectiveness and help in identification of potential customer base to Regional Managers and Marketing team
• Provide market and competitor information to feed the targeting, pricing and product development processes
· Provide accurate and timely reports and records, and constantly review and update database
Must Have – Minimum Requirements
· B.E or B.Tech (Bio Medical Engineers / Bio Technology)/ B. Pharma /Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences from an accredited university.
· M.Tech ( Bio Medical Engineers / Bio Technology)/ M.Pharma/ Masters Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences from an accredited university / MBA Bio Technology
Nice to Have
· Strong learning agility and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrates integrity and recognized as a role model by their peers and manager.
· Clinical selling aptitude.
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Highly optimistic and indomitable spirit.
· Excellent communicator with a good command of written and spoken English.
· Excellent computer skills with experience of Microsoft Word/ Outlook/ Excel/ PowerPoint.
· Willingness to travelGood interpersonal skills.
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.