Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru
Honeywell Bengaluru urgently required following position for Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Imagine, design and develop products and systems as part of a highly engaged and integrated engineering team. You will collaborate across Honeywell [SBG] engineering teams to create solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You will participate in all phases of product development and will be part of a group of talented professionals who's expertise ensures the success of engineering projects and programs.
Develop and refine your engineering talents in a team-based culture by working with innovative products and technologies.
Apply your engineering skills to improve people's lives in their homes, community, workplace and travel.
Enhance your engineering skills by working with world-class mentors to dream solutions to modern problems.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelors Degree
- Degree in engineering or other related field
- Ability toconveysubtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience.
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events.
- Demonstrated experience with design tools appropriate for the field (Mathcad / Matlab, etc.)
- Demonstrated academic excellence (3.0 GPA and higher)
- Demonstrated extra-curricular/leadership experience.
- Remote Access Required
- Some Travel Required
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD29124
- Category: Engineering
- Location: Devarabisanahalli Village, KR Varturhobli,, East Taluk - Phase I, Bangalore, KA 560103 IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.