Key Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru
Honeywell Bengaluru urgently required following position for Key Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Key Account Manager Jobs Vacancy in Honeywell Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global Organization
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the direct sales model.
- Focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business.
- Write and implement account plans for all current and opportunity tender business.
- Act as the key interface between the customer and all relevant divisions.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success. (10+years with at least 5 years of Key Account Exp)
- Strong Combustion Background ( min 5 yrs experience)
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Highly self-motivated and a go getter.
- Continued Professional Development
- Relocation Provided
- Extensive Travel Required
- Job ID: req137620
- Category: Sales
- Location: IND
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.