Senior Software Engineer Bangalore Jobs Vacancy in Psideo Bengaluru
Psideo Bengaluru urgently required following position for Senior Software Engineer Bangalore. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Software Engineer Bangalore Jobs Vacancy in Psideo Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Application Maintenance Engineer- Bangalore
Based in Geneva (HQ), Singapore and Bangalore, operating in more than 30 countries, PSiDEO provides a wide range of premium outsourced IT services to global customers and develops business software solutions for targeted vertical markets
Our core activities are the strength of our company:
- Publishing software, among which our leading product B-Com Community and Event Management platform (10+ years of development, more than 1000 tables, largely more than 5Mio lines of code, 2-4 major and highly innovative releases a year, 20-40 minor releases a year)
- Managing IT infrastructures at the cutting edge of technology – Adaptive Outsourcing: Audit, consulting, design, implementation, maintenance, training, strategic outsourcing of IT operations (including IT dpt management roles).
- Delivering IT as a Service by providing an all-in-one package that includes hardware, software and IT services at a fixed price per user per month: NGIT-Managed Services
Our Software department in Bangalore is composed of two teams:
- Software engineering: The software engineering team closely works with HQ development teams on the development and continuous improvement of our products. They are involved in the complete development lifecycle, from the analysis to the maintenance.
- Testing and Quality: Our testing and quality team analyses and tests our software products to ensure they meet both functional and non-functional requirements. The quality team strongly focuses on automated testing in order to support the constant evolution of our products and ease non-regression testing.
Today, we are looking for an Application Maintenance Engineer to join our team in Bangalore
Integrated to the software development team, and working closely with the business consulting and testing teams, your mission will consist of:
- Analysing and implementing medium size development projects (new feature, client request, integration with 3rd party systems, etc…)
- Analysing and fixing technical issues; propose workaround solutions if needed
- Taking part in continuous improvement process
- Providing technical assistance to the support team
- Bachelor diploma in computer sciences or equivalent
- 2 – 4 years of experience in maintaining complex business oriented software
- Perfect command of English
- Good communication skills
- Eager to understand and solve complex business and technical problems
- Strong skills in C# / .NET and o bject oriented programming
- Database: Comprehensive knowledge of SQL /T-SQL and exposure to database design ( MS SQL Server)
- Deep knowledge of web development (HTML, CSS, JS), experience with modern web libraries and frameworks is an asset (KnockoutJS, AngularJS, etc...)
- Exposure to mobile development an asset
• An opportunity to work with various Microsoft and Web technologies (SQL Server, WCF, WebAPI, ASP.NET, JQuery, KnockoutJS, RequireJS, WPF, Xamarin, etc…)
• A development experience on a large-scale application with strong production constraints (flexibility, security, performance…)
• A culture of engineering, innovation and continuous improvement
• Opportunities to take responsibilities and develop your career while contributing to exciting projects
• Good packages
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply in English