Audit Senior Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Services Limited Kingston
Kpmg Services Limited Kingston urgently required following position for Audit Senior. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Audit Senior Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Services Limited Kingston Jobs Details:
Audit SeniorRoles and Responsibilities
The successful candidates will be involved in planning and project managing all aspects of audits including:
- Controls and substantive testing (including audits of consolidations and statutory accounts)
- Ensuring projects comply with KPMG and Inter- national Auditing Standards
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of projects, focusing on optimising profitability
- Leading teams on the ground, reporting directly to the manager and partner
- Building relationships with the client staff and acting as an ambassador for the firm
- Report writing for Audit Committees and management
- Identification of ways to differentiate KPMG - how can we bring new and innovative ideas to our clients?
- Completed level III ACCA, or CPA examinations ;
- At least one (1) year of post qualification External Audit experience in a professional accounting firm conducting medium-sized audits;
- Excellent Project Management skills
- Excellent knowledge of International Standards
- Flexible and willing to travel;
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and willingness to adapt to a multi-cultural experience;
- Experience in a supervisory capacity; and
- Expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel; familiarity with PowerPoint and Access would be an advantage.
We thank all interested applicants however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.