Sourcing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ola Cabs Mumbai
Ola Cabs Mumbai urgently required following position for Sourcing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sourcing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Ola Cabs Mumbai Jobs Details:
Olacabs is India's first and largest aggregator of cabs, founded in 2011 by IIT Bombay alumni, Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati. We bring cab drivers and customers on a single platform making transportation hassle free for everyone! Booking a cab for a customer and and connecting to a customer for a driver has never been more efficient or easier than this before. We are changing the way people move about in their cities, forever.
We are one of India's fastest growing startups with many firsts to our credit- our innovative business model, the first of its kind mobile app for cab booking, e-invoices, GPS enabled trackable cabs and more. As India's largest cab network, we don't own a single cab. We foster entrepreneurship at the driver level by enabling him to own the car and grow his business!
At Ola, you get to work on solving a real problem for the Indian customer. If you are passionate, driven and carry a strong urge to do the next big thing (of course, you're talented), we're looking just for you!
About the role:
- The role of Supply Manager is a unique one with a wide range of responsibilities across sourcing, retention and quality.
- The supply manager will directly impact the lives of thousands of drivers and operators over time as well as the experience of every customer in-car
- Growth Strategy: Plan and build short-term and long-term supply for the city in conjunction with the business head. Responsible for supply growth in the city across products and categories.
- Supplier Management: Ensure long term and profitable relationships with business partners and supply retention through effective reward and recognition programs.
- Building a pro-vendor brand: Retain Ola as the preferred choice amongst operators and driver partners by ensuring a win-win for every stakeholder. Identify newer and innovative ways to engage partners continuously.
- Competitive Understanding: Keep a close watch on the competitive landscape of the city. Seize opportunities to adapt pricing, talent and business model.
- Building an A-Team: Responsible for hiring and managing a team that will consistently achieve / exceed growth targets.
- Forecasting: Manage and own metrics that objectively monitor the supply side of business. Balance inventory growth with demand to ensure optimization.
- Cross-functional approach: Directly coordinate with all support functions including product, marketing and analytics.
Skills required (Technical, soft skills, specific tools, personality traits)
- Aptitude with strong analytical skills is essential. Have good reporting skills (MS Office)
- Should be able to think unconventionally, outside of the regular.
- Execution oriented - getting things done on ground. Has a go-getter attitude.
- Obsession to quality. Implementation of Six Sigma in the past can be an advantage.
- Passionate and owns up proactively. Should be a good salesman!
- Managed a closely-knit community of influencers (eg. Channel Partners / Agents / Drivers / etc.)
- Has effectively managed a large team in the past and is objective approach towards goal-setting and monitoring.
Candidate background required (Education & Experience)
Education/ Qualification: MBA from Premier Business Institute can be an advantage.
- Experience in managing a fast paced business on-ground preferably on the supply and procurement side - Eg. FMCG Supply Chain, Security Services, Telecom, Logistics etc.
- Prior experience managing cross-functional teams.
- Successfully executed business development opportunities and negotiated partnerships.
- Experience in early-stage startup environments would be an advantage.