Medical Advisor Hyderabad Jobs Vacancy in Boehringer Ingelheim
Boehringer Ingelheim urgently required following position for Medical Advisor Hyderabad. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Medical Advisor Hyderabad Jobs Vacancy in Boehringer Ingelheim Jobs Details:
Medical Advisor, Hyderabad
Provide strategic and tactical inputs to the head of medical affairs with respect to scientific partnership with external experts.
- Provide strategic and tactical scientific inputs to cross functional teams for integrated brand planning.
-Selection of external experts and establishing scientific relationship with the therapy area experts and support their clinical (investigator initiated) research needs. Design local clinical development programs to meet unmet medical needs of the market. Input into product maintenance optimisation plans in the lifecycle of the brand.
-Select experts, develop content and conduct advisory board meeting and speaker training programs with external experts. Present at medical driven meetings
- Review and approval of promotional literature.
- Prepare content and present the Indian data to the subject expert committee, DCGI.
-Provide scientific inputs to the head of medical affairs for feasibility of pipeline products. Support the pipeline of products and indications by providing medical data to business cases for the future.
-Provide content support to KOLs for scientific participation in congresses. Work closely with field based medical affairs colleagues in a syntegrated manner.
-Support and lead Sales initiated need based product CMEs to HCP and specialist audience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with medical information, handle scientific product queries. Be more digital in the information dissemination as a part of a proactive outreach to doctors bringing them closer to the company.
- Support to local and global brand teams, regulatory teams and co-ordinate with local and global clinical operations team for developing Indian sub-group report for pre-approval dossier submissions to health authorities. Essentially leveraging global clinical development for the local business. Developing a rapport with key investigators and developing KOLs or external experts as key investigators.
- Provide medical training to new sales staff on basics of therapy area & products, and refresher trainings through ongoing training activities. Identify training needs with help of therapy training manager and provide reinforcement training sessions. Recognized for bringing analogies for better understanding of science.
- Initiate scientific updates/newsletters for therapy area..
- MD Pharmacology
Boehringer Ingelheim is a research-driven pharmaceutical company and one of the top 20 pharmaceutical firms worldwide. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim operates globally in over 100 countries and has more than 47,700 employees. The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine. In 2014, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of about 13.3 billion euros. R&D expenditure corresponds to 23.1% of its net sales.
Job - Medicine
Primary Location - Africa, Asia, Australasia-India
Organization - IN-Boehringer Ingelheim India Pvt Ltd (India)
Schedule - Full-time