Stores And Distribution Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Clinical Support Services Int
Clinical Support Services Int urgently required following position for Stores And Distribution Attendant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Stores And Distribution Attendant Jobs Vacancy in Clinical Support Services Int Jobs Details:
The Stores & Distribution Attendant utilizes computerized applications and performs stores and distribution activities for a multi-site operation. Operates a two-axle vehicle and a variety of powered equipment and carts. Resolves most problems independently, referring more complex or difficult problems to a supervisor.
1. Organizes and prioritizes internal requisitions from several sites and departments, maintaining related records by completing paperwork and keying data for recording inventory supply levels, internal requisitions and pick lists, including data entry into a computerized system.
2. Maintains the cart top-up system by checking cart or trolley supply levels against pre-established minimum/maximum quota levels, entering requisition data into computerized systems to convey when established re-order points are reached, and picking stock from stores inventory supply to replenish carts or trolleys as required.
3. Receives, unpacks and checks incoming goods and materials, ensuring same are delivered in accordance with specifications, and completes related paperwork.
4. Maintains stores inventory supply records for carts or trolleys and stores shelving by labeling, and adding or deleting data and inventory items as directed and in accordance with established guidelines.
5. Marshals supplies and equipment in loading or temporary storage areas. Assembles loads, loads carts, bins and/or trolleys and transports and ships a variety of goods, supplies and equipment to and from designated areas, sites and departments.
6. Identifies and returns damaged or spoiled goods to suppliers and completes appropriate documentation.
7. In accordance with Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) and Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) regulations, delivers, picks up, ships and transports a variety of supplies and equipment by operating a truck and a varied fleet of powered equipment and carts. Completes required documentation.
8. Performs a variety of routine inspection and maintenance functions on vehicles and equipment such as securing load, cleaning, checking, lubricating, and topping up fluids. Maintains vehicle documentation, such as a logbook, including recommending repair or replacement as necessary.
9. Participates in inventory activities.
10. Performs other related duties as required.
A. Education, Training and Experience
Grade 12, one (1) year recent, related experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Valid Class 5 British Columbia driver’s license.
B. Skills and Abilities
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Deal effectively with others
- Organize work
- Operate related equipment
- Physically carry out the duties of the position