Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Siri Infosolutions Inc
Siri Infosolutions Inc urgently required following position for Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Siri Infosolutions Inc Jobs Details:
Major Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage Large and complex projects in an account or a group of accounts.
- Creation of a project schedule and plan with financial, resource and material requirements.
- Develops and presents proposals and final agreements.
- Provides leadership to project staff including project engineers, vendors, partners or subcontractors.
- Manages the project from start to completion including the resolution of escalated project issues.
- Accountable for the Project Budget, Margins and completion within given timelines.
- Presents service business value to customers for new or existing business.
- Influences the customer in the assessment, planning and management of related projects.
- May manage internal projects/programs within Cisco. May Program Manage ongoing optimization service to deployed customer networks.
- Acts as a mentor to the Junior Project managers.
- Works with the Program Management Community to further develop the PM/PGM role, processes and operations.
- Project Manager will also be expected to contribute to the development of a project management methodology and assist in the construction of a formalized program office.
- Project Manager will lead Project teams to deliver multiple, simultaneous projects that span across several business or technology areas.
- Project Manager is expected to travel locally (within India) and outside India as per the Project requirements.
- Typically requires Bachelor of Engineering /Technology, Master of computer application or equivalent
- 8-12 years of overall experience with a minimum of 2 years in the Project Management.
- Work experiences with APAC, European or American customers.
- Excellent English Speaking Skills-Written and Verbal
- Professional PM Certifications: PMP/PRINCE2/ITIL/SCRUM/ACP or equivalent. Preference would be given to the PMP certified professionals.
- Basic technical knowledge (CCNA or equivalent) would be preferred.
- Possess a Good attitude and a team Player