Associate Vendor Management Office Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Mumbai
Morgan Chase Mumbai urgently required following position for Associate Vendor Management Office. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Vendor Management Office Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Mumbai Jobs Details:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
- Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
- Engineering degree, post graduation preferred
- Vendor Management expertise
- 8+ years of working experience, primarily in Vendor Management & Program Management
- Excellent Presentation / MS excel skills.
- Tableau / SQL querying skills are advantages (but not necessary)
- High level of personal commitment to each task, a can do attitude and a drive to deliver
- High level of responsibility and ownership
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Good analytical skills in order to aid in trouble shooting and problem solving
- Ability to properly handle sensitive HR-related data and maintain confidentiality
- Self starter
- Ability to prioritize key tasks effectively and manage multiple deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to consistently execute responsibilities independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to communicate clearly and c
- Attention to detail
- Fosters positive working relationships
- Ability to deliver/extract/report/analyze high quality data in time crunched circumstances
- Good team player with an ability to take judgmental call at times independently
- Excellent Business Management (operational) and good business analysis skills
- Experience in project management and exposure to software development
- Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication / presentation skills