Director Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Verdantis Mumbai
Verdantis Mumbai urgently required following position for Director Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Director Marketing Jobs Vacancy in Verdantis Mumbai Jobs Details:
- The Director of Marketing position is responsible for planning and implementing marketing and territory development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets by performing the following duties personally or through subordinates.
- The Director of Marketing will also work with the organization to develop new products and services and to expand brand visibility and reach.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities including online, electronic media, and SEO/SEM programs for multiple product lines.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within designated budgets.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
Candidates must have:
- High Business Acumen.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Proficiency.
- Strong Customer/Client Focus.
- Documented Leadership.
- Innovative Presentation Skills.
- Strong Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity.
- Creating and managing effective online campaigns.
- Business-level understanding of the technologies utilized in online marketing.
- Experience with social media platforms is required.
- An understanding and familiarity with content development and publishing is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are necessary for the position.
- This position manages all employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department
Desired Skills and Experience in:
Branding / Positioning for new product and / or product families to Large Enterprises ((B2B)
- Selecting optimal mechanisms for branding and creating optimal campaign/promotions for brand awareness and positioning of SW products as most complete, robust and technically advanced in a competitive and growing segment.
- Key Deliverable from promotion and branding are increased demand creation measured through new inbound lead capture.
Analyst and Media Relations to leverage the analyst and press platforms to increase positive brand awareness and increase name recognition to increase receptivity of outbound activities while increasing inbound pull for events.
A Masters Degree in related field.
Headquartered in Princeton, NJ, Verdantis is the first to offer Master Data Management solutions that bring true ROI and Business value by focusing on the business use and application of organizational Master Data.Verdantis uniquely offers end-to-end automated ERP MDM solutions driven by our suite of Artificial Intelligence (AI) based software solutions. Our easy to use solutions are easily configured to fit enterprise requirements for Fortune 500 companies.
Our Products are built around an intuitive user experience, leveraging a comprehensive knowledge base, robust Artificial Intelligence technology, encapsulates industry's best-of-breed processes and methodologies.
Several Fortune 500 companies have chosen Verdantis’ solutions for the following reasons:
- In-depth industry and domain expertise with a robust implementation methodology
- Ability to ensure semantic and structural data integrity and quality
- End-to-end solution for Data Governance renowned by leading market Analysts