Risk Engineer Senior Associate Jobs Vacancy in Aig Bengaluru
Aig Bengaluru urgently required following position for Risk Engineer Senior Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Risk Engineer Senior Associate Jobs Vacancy in Aig Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Functional Area:UW - Underwriting
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: Yes
AIG ANALYTICS & SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
Primary Function - perform desktop risk assessments of various light to medium hazard commercial and industrial occupancies from a property insurance loss prevention perspective in support of global Account Engineers and Underwriters. Such occupancies within the Manufacturing and Non-Manufacturing pillars include but would not be limited to, Wholesale Trade, commercial and residential real estate, hospitals, hotels, light to medium manufacturing (metalworkers, plastic workers, Textile Mills, Printing & Publishing, etc) and retail stores / shopping centers.
The initial risk assessments will be completed by conducting an analysis of submitted values, as well as various construction, protection and occupancy features which would be determined through the receipt of loss prevention survey reports from a variety of sources. The candidate must be able to interpret these reports and be able to translate the information into risk quality ratings and fire/Nat Cat loss estimates following company guidelines and utilizing available tools and utilities. An analysis of key natural perils will also need to be provided for each of the reviewed locations on the schedule of values.
Additional Responsibilities include Mentoring and training new employees on the technical aspects. Ensuring work product maintains quality and consistency, support team lead in quality check of other team members. Provide support to other members/teams during high volume periods.
Specific job responsibilities: for desktop reviews would include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Development of Engineering Service Plans
- Location level Risk Quality ratings for Fire and Nat-Cat(LDR) by following established AIG rules and guidelines
- Flood Loss Estimates for exposed locations using proprietary tools
- Create Fire Loss Estimate profile
- Capture account loss history and report on loss trends and mitigation strategies
- Account Review (Light to Medium Hazard occupancies)
- A degreed engineer (B.Tech minimum), preferably within one of the following Engineering disciplines (Chemical, Electrical, Civil or Mechanical).
- The candidate ideally should have at least 2-4 years of property insurance account / field engineering experience or relevant industry experience with focus on fire protection knowledge
- Possess strong analytical skills & Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Candidate must be organized, self-motivated and willing to learn about the concepts of desktop risk assessment, Occupancy, Hazard, fire protection and loss estimation.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives