Financial Crimes Sup Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Bengaluru
Wells Fargo Bengaluru urgently required following position for Financial Crimes Sup. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Crimes Sup Jobs Vacancy in Wells Fargo Bengaluru Jobs Details:
- Manage work assignment for Financial Crimes Analyst
- Provide status updates to Management
- Perform review activities related to CDD and other Financial Crimes activities
- Perform review activities that will provide reasonable assurance that controls are designed and operating effectively
- Ensure all review results are stored in standard formats
- Raise issues to management to ensure Corrective Actions can be created
- 7+ years of relevant experience in one or a combination of the following: financial services, criminal justice, fraud, Bank Secrecy Act, anti money laundering, or investigations of financial crimes or policy violations; experience in the foregoing Operational Risk Management processes and / or Compliance or Audit Programs of a banking back office operations.
- Familiarity with and working knowledge of BSA/AML programs including all aspects of KYC and / or other related risk and regulatory disciplines.
- Proven ability to collaborate with all levels of management and functional groups.
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple responsibilities and tasks simultaneously.
- Sound analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge and a broad background in Wholesale Banking.
- Managing Team
- Experience in Operational risk management processes and/or compliance and / or audit and / or regulatory programs
- Financial Crimes Investigations experience strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of CDD requirements.
- Excellent communication and relationship/partnership building skills.
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint.
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or economics.
Market Skills and Certifications
ACAMS would be an added advantage.