Senior Software Engineer Java Ruby Jobs Vacancy in Unitedhealth Group Noida
Unitedhealth Group Noida urgently required following position for Senior Software Engineer Java Ruby. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Software Engineer Java Ruby Jobs Vacancy in Unitedhealth Group Noida Jobs Details:
This position is for OHFS CAP Project - CAP Finance portal is one of the largest suites of web application for Consumer which enables users to manage their HSA (Health Saving account) and other financial accounts. Vital business functions for CAP Finance portal are, make a payment for a qualified Medical expense, investment, reimbursement, deposits, fund transfers etc.
- Support the application in production environment, that includes handling the War rooms (priority 1, 2 issues)
- Work on other incidents raised by customer support team and monitoring the overall health of the application
- Work on the problem tickets/bug fixes and new enhancements for the application
- Extensive experience in developing and supporting web applications build using Java, J2EE
- Experience in writing and using both SOAP and REST based web services
- Strong knowledge of frameworks like spring, hibernate, JSF is required along with database concepts
- Understanding of service oriented architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of application servers like WebSphere along with Open Shift environment (OSE3)
- Good debugging and triaging skills along with basic UNIX and shell scripting knowledge
- Need to be aware on Agile and should have good understanding SCRUM
- Basic level of Ruby knowledge
- Basic knowledge of tools like Splunk, Dynatrace, HPBSM, Sitescope
- Visa ready candidates
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)