Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Bengaluru
Kpmg Bengaluru urgently required following position for Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand high level requirements from Global team and work closely with product owners to plan and budget projects accordingly
- Manage the assignment of specific responsibilities relating to project by coordinating with peers within the team for relevant roles and job functions
- Interact with client, do requirement analysis, propose solution, estimation, listing down assumptions and risks
- Create working proof of concept for projects
- Analyze the process to document current state and propose future state
- Design the components for future state, get it reviewed and signed off by stake holders
- Create solution/ model based on design created and using tools like Alteryx, Power Query, Excel VBA
- Review client/peer automations and evaluate the pros and cons utilizing best practices and industry standards
- Create reports/ dashboards using tools like Power BI, Tableau, Qlik View
- Good understanding in relational databases
- Analyze complex data sets and convert them into the information which drives business decisions
- Write technical documentation and user guides; provide end-user training and support
- Candidates with certifications in Data and Analytics software, Database, Business Intelligence will be a great addition
- BE/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent
Experience and Background
- Four to Six years of experience in Accounting/Finance/Information Technology (IT) of which last 2-3 years should be in Alteryx Automations, MS Excel/ Access based models and creating some form of business intelligence
- Experience with accounting, data analysis, business processes and related datasets
- Experience with RPA, database, programming using VB, C# etc. will be a great addition.