Recruitment Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Guesthouser
Guesthouser urgently required following position for Recruitment Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Recruitment Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Guesthouser Jobs Details:
We are seeking young, enthusiastic recruitment specialist to support our end to end recruitment process. As a
recruitment specialist you will be part of a dynamic team responsible for growing GuestHouser’s reach across the
- Source candidates from recruiting channels.
- Post and maintain job openings on recruiting channels.
- Assist recruiting team with scheduling interviews, in house candidates and follow up
- Document interviews, reference checks and other information according to quality control guidelines.
- Maintain and update data in the firm’s internal database.
- Maintain calendars and coordinate interviews.
- Handle calls and respond to inquiries.
- Communicate relevant information to candidates.
- Handle employee paperwork as needed
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- The required qualification is a Bachelor’s degree in any stream, a degree in Human Resources or Business Administration is preferred.
- Professional approach to work and ability to handle matters confidentially.
- Keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Highly motivated and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
Desired Experience: 0 - 3 years
Expected Date of Joining: Immediate to 1 month