Relationship Mgr Retail Sales Jobs Vacancy in Invesco
Invesco urgently required following position for Relationship Mgr Retail Sales. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Relationship Mgr Retail Sales Jobs Vacancy in Invesco Jobs Details:
Job Description Job Responsibilities: Managing distributor relationships across IFAs, Banks and NDs with the end result of continuous and healthy subscription to IAMI funds and ensuring adequate mix across all products and meeting set sales targets. Developing markets, enhancing market share as well as taking care of distributor learning across funds and various investment products on offer. Contributing to sustained growth in sales through initiatives targeted at long term development of distributor relationships and deep markets for Invesco Asset Management (India) Pvt. Ltd. Key Accountabilities
- Pursue sales leads
- Visit existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organization
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services
- Respond to more complex customer enquiries
- Negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority, and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization so that they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands.
- Develop long-term sales plans for key customers and accounts and monitor and adapt sales activities so that these objectives are met.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize and schedule own activities so these targets are met.
- Coach and mentor less experienced sales representatives to achieve their sales targets.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with valid AMFI/ NISM certification.
- Good inter personal skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Knowledge of local AMC market
- Team player