Project Manager Obrm Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Gurgaon
Ibm Gurgaon urgently required following position for Project Manager Obrm. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Project Manager Obrm Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Gurgaon Jobs Details:
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM is the world's largest technology and consulting company with IBM Global Business Services (GBS) a partner of unmatched breadth and depth, across a spectrum of business operations. We understand that real business value is delivered when business consulting is enriched with advanced research, analytics and technology. As a consultant at IBM, you will have the unique opportunity to bring these elements together, enhancing the value we bring our clients. With operations in 170 countries, you'll make a real impact by solving complex business issues for the world's leading clients. You'll do challenging work across multiple industries and sectors, as well as governments and agencies, to make a real difference
Who you are:
The purpose of the role is to deliver projects for IBM clients (Internal/External), with responsibility for the delivery of all elements, to specified levels of time, budget and quality. This will include implementation, development of existing clients and general business development for ISA clients.
What you’ll do:
The Key roles and Responsibilities are:
- Develops relationships with senior business stakeholders and ensures appropriate level of engagement.
- Ensures client's stakeholder objectives are aligned with the proposed business solution being offered by IBM.
- Proactively manages contractual obligations.
- Drafts SOW and contract documents with IBM and its Vendors
- Manage a team of technical resources for performance
- Continuously appraise team performance and provide feedback
- Successfully plans and executes multiple projects
- Reviews technical estimates, analyzes risks and plans projects
- Understands business needs and articulate effectively to team for arriving at a solution
- • Manage third party dependencies and escalate on time
- Report project status on a periodic basis with timely escalations
- Ensure delivery processes are being followed
You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Should have end-to-end(Project Inception to Go-Live) implementation experience for a minimum of 5 projects in Telecommunications/Tower Infrastructure sector in Order to Cash Business Process
- Should have managed project delivery in at least 3 large projects.
- Should have Hands on Experience in Oracle BRM and should have worked on Customer Management, Rating, Billing and Invoicing Modules.
- Knowledge on Tower Infrastructure/ Lease in - Lease Out business models especially O2C business process.
- Create strategic plans considering end objectives
- Create end-to-end project management plans
- Create and track project schedules
- Knowledge in MS-Project
- Experience in conducting workshops for requirement gathering
- Proven communication skills
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
In addition to Required expertise following is a plus
- Hands on Experience in Oracle Policy Automation (OPA)
- Hands on Experience in Tower Infrastructure Business / Lease In -Lease Out O2C Business process implementation projects.
- Experience in Sales/pre-Sales Cycle for new business opportunities.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.