Junior Generalist Jobs Vacancy in Polaris Industries
Polaris Industries urgently required following position for Junior Generalist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Generalist Jobs Vacancy in Polaris Industries Jobs Details:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Full responsibility for the day to day execution of HR operations for Accounts Payable and Trade Compliance teams, all in compliance with Polaris policies and best in class standards under supervision of the HR Manager for India.
- Close collaboration and teamwork with the Polaris leaders to enhance leadership capabilities in people management skills and building high performing teams.
- First point of contact for employees related to any HR questions they might have.
- Coordinate and drive annual HR Business Life Cycle processes. Such as Performance management, Talent identification, Individual development plans, Management development programs.
- Utilize and manage new tools, technologies, measurements and capabilities of the organization to manage HR cost and drive efficiency of HR processes, such as Talent Management, Performance Management, Quarterly Business Discussions, Rewards programs, etc.
- Partner with hiring managers and assist Human resources leader(s) to assess long term and short term staffing goals and assist in implementation of innovative staffing strategies and workforce planning.
- Overall coordination of India recruitment process, report weekly on status and progress
- Maintain HR administration and governance for the India region under supervision, to comply with internal and external (audit) requirements
- Manage and help to drive ad hoc (HR) projects as defined with the HR leader for India
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- 1 to 3 years of work experience in a Human Resources position
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Ability and skills in the following areas: attention to detail, transaction accuracy and quality, prioritizing and organizing work transactions in a high volume environment, understanding of integrated HR, payroll, accounting, labour compliance and downstream impact of HR transactions
- Integrity and reliability
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to tight deadlines;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- An understanding of confidentiality issues and the use of discretion.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and handle ambiguity
- Systems aptitude and proficiency in all MS Office software – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook
- Some travel to remote locations and corporate functions.
- Office environment.