Manager Human Resource Business Partner Jobs Vacancy in Visa Bengaluru
Visa Bengaluru urgently required following position for Manager Human Resource Business Partner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Human Resource Business Partner Jobs Vacancy in Visa Bengaluru Jobs Details:
Visa is seeking a Manager, Human Resources Business Partner to act as the primary business partner and generalist for Technology functions primarily in Bangalore and working with local and global HR counterparts. This individual will act as a strategic and trusted thought partner to the respective HR leadership and Bangalore Technology Center BU heads. He/she will have a commercially-focused mindset and help translate those issues to human resources capabilities. This individual will also be a key member of the Global HR team and work closely with their global counterparts for successful planning and delivery of HR programs and services to the business.
India & South Asia and will be located in Bangalore. Occasional business travel is required.
- Serve as a strategic business partner to both mid-level and senior level leadership of Bangalore Tech Center, focused on a broad-based and transformational talent agenda designed to recruit, develop, engage and retain the very best innovative talent in the business.
- Contribute to the human resources organization & client groups to develop and execute best practices to promote employee engagement and to enable a high-performing workforce to contribute to the company's strategic growth. Draw upon current research to continually introduce new ideas to challenge status
- Provide proactive and strategic guidance and support for organizational planning and development initiatives that align the human resources agenda in support of key business strategies and initiatives in client groups.
- Take a proactive approach to effective client-service HR team that instills company-wide trust and value for the HR function.
- Ensure that your respective strategic human capital goals and initiatives in client groups align as appropriate across the broader organization.
- Be a champion of Visa’s Leadership Principles and Lead by Example.
- Deliver sessions on HR programs, L&D, Career Paths etc as necessary and conduct focus groups, leadership
7+ years of total HR Domain Experience in which a minimum 4 years as Business Partner / Generalist.
Exposure to an innovative global business (not necessarily payments), one that continues to reinvent their business proposition, with a preference for the consumer, financial services or
technology industry. Multi-company experience is strongly preferred.
Experience in a contributing to a growing global business and positive reputation for working effectively across levels of an organization.
Proven ability to operate strategically and have a hands-on approach including building organizational talent and workforce plans.
Successful implementation of operational and strategic HR programs and processes across a dispersed region.
Possess strong influencing and interpersonal skills, honed in a demanding and high performing work environment.
A bachelor's degree is required. An MBA or master's degree, in a related field, is preferred