Trust Management Senior Manager People Services Jobs Vacancy in Rbs India Development Centre
Rbs India Development Centre urgently required following position for Trust Management Senior Manager People Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Trust Management Senior Manager People Services Jobs Vacancy in Rbs India Development Centre Jobs Details:
Ensure all Retirals trust related activities are completed on time and in a compliant manner as per the RBSG guidelines. Providing input into service level agreements and set standards across country to ensure that Trustee / Client needs are met. Ensures high quality delivery of retrials Trust Governance processing including fulfilment of statutory and regulatory compliance. The role involves managing the retrials Trust related activities across India, which totals to approximately 13000 staff, 10 trusts.
What the Business Does:
The Role is in HR People Services and will report to Head – HR Finance
As Trust Management - Senior Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Establish positive channels of communication within and outside the specialists areas
- Timely Submit Monthly / Quarterly / Half yearly / Yearly returns under various Act
- Co- ordinate with fund manager
- Preparation of Acturial Valuation master data
- Handle statutary Audit of Trust account
- Coordinate & Drive the Trust Wind down activities
- Guard quality and results of service request handling
- Ensures compliance with statutory and internal regulations
- Reviews current practices and streamlining where possible
- Ensures statutory compliance and compliance
- Ensure statutory payments i.e. TDS, PF Pension done within due dates
The skills you will need:
- Ideally 9-10 years of relevent experience
- Experience with PeopleSoft software systems
- Preferred financial/accounting Expertise or similar background
- Strong customer facing skills gained from dealing with internal customers /external organisations and official bodies
- Knowledge of PF, Gratuity, Pension& Super Annuation trust accounting.
- Knowledge of PF Investment
- Detailed knowledge of trust polices, rules & deeds
RBS doesn’t just provide you with an exciting work and a generous pay package. We take pride in ensuring your personal and professional developments are first and foremost. You will have access to a range of development and learning programs, services, and support designed to help you manage and balance your work/life priorities.
Whether its retirement planning, supporting a charity close to your heart or taking care of your well-being, RBS makes sure you are taken care of. For more information on our benefits, please visit our website.
At RBS, our purpose is to serve customers well. We serve around 24 million customers across the globe, and our aim is to consistently meet their needs wherever they find us. Our ambition is to become the UK’s number-one bank for customer trust, service, and advocacy by 2020. Our global workforce is integral to helping us achieve this goal.
With colleagues across 5 main states, and connected across-the-globe by common values and a unified ambition, RBS India delivers vital bank functions that help us offer truly round-the-clock support to our UK customers, and 24/7 banking to our international customers.
RBS welcomes applications from all sections of the community.