Senior System Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Hyderabad
Hsbc Hyderabad urgently required following position for Senior System Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior System Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Hsbc Hyderabad Jobs Details:
This role will support Collaboration technologies, elements of which require 24 hours, 7 days a week support. This will mean the role is required to perform on-call support and change activity. This on-call period typically lasts for a period of 7 days, although on occasion this can be longer. The role can be based in any office location, whilst on-call cover and call out can be performed outside the office, provided adequate approved remote access technology is available.
- Perform 3rd Line Support of Collaboration Technologies.
- Project Manage small scale projects and initiatives
- Develop new functions and services, and ongoing support of new services.
- Periodical analysis to improve quality and ideas to reduce cost.
- Provide consultancy for the region on Collaborative Products and Services.
- Manage/Support Vendor Relationships
- Proven experience in an IT Infrastructure Delivery role;
- An intermediate level of technical expertise including good technical design and implementation skills;
- Find logical solutions to problems and manage to resolution;
- Have a good knowledge of the project lifecycle;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to prioritise competing demands.
- Good Technical Knowledge on Collaboration technologies.
- Experience of a large scale and/or challenging environment;
- Exposure to the crisis response and recovery methods used in the Group and Ability to work under pressure and deliver within limited timescales
- A good understanding of service management techniques, including change management, incident management, Data Centre Operations and configuration management.
- Third Party vendor relationship management
- An ability to hit the ground running.