Customer Insights And Reporting Manager Google Technical Services Jobs Vacancy in Google Gurgaon
- Customer Insights And Reporting Manager Google Technical Services
- Gurgaon HR
- 23 May, 2018 29 days ago
Google Gurgaon urgently required following position for Customer Insights And Reporting Manager Google Technical Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Insights And Reporting Manager Google Technical Services Jobs Vacancy in Google Gurgaon Jobs Details:
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Hyderabad, Telangana, India; Gurugram, Haryana, India
Google Technical Services: Professional Services (gPS) is a team of solution-oriented trusted advisors supporting millions of users worldwide. Our consultative services take our deep technical and product expertise and combine it with our powerful understanding of our customer’s needs and goals to solve their biggest business challenges allowing them to grow and get the most out of Google solutions.
As a Customer Insights and Reporting Manager, you'll manage global Analysts who work closely with Sales teams to understand advertiser needs and partner with Product Management/Engineering teams to build automated reporting and presentations. You will provide the team strategy and leadership to drive the capabilities of the team and scale the team’s impact. You will focus on aligning priorities with the day-to-day operations, and help develop early stage ideas into effective solutions for advertisers and agencies.
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.
- Lead multiple analysts and provide direction, vision and team leadership.
- Provide insights and recommendations for Google’s advertisers across products and platforms.
- Become a trusted business partner for sales and services leadership, understand emerging market/product trends and guide the team to develop solutions to optimize business growth, efficiencies and customer satisfaction.
- Partner with cross-functional teams across Sales, Product and Engineering teams to ensure client resources are developed within project timelines.
- Manage end-to-end to development cycles from idea creation, launch to achievement of solutions with Sales teams and advertisers.
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Science, etc) or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of experience managing Business Consulting and Analytical teams.
- Master's degree or PhD in an analytical field.
- Experience with advanced analytics (e.g. experimental design and/or predictive modeling).
- Knowledge of digital marketing, advertising technologies or data science, with the ability to develop technical solutions.
- Ability to work and influence cross-functionally with multiple teams from various departments.
- Effective project management and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and presentation skills.