Associate Reproductive Health Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi
Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi urgently required following position for Associate Reproductive Health. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Reproductive Health Jobs Vacancy in Clinton Health Access Initiative Chai New Delhi Jobs Details:
Founded in 2002 by President William J. Clinton and Ira C. Magaziner, the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (“CHAI”) is a global health organization committed to saving lives, reducing the burden of disease and strengthening integrated health systems in the developing world. For more information, please visit: www.clintonhealthaccess.org.
In India, CHAI’s Family Planning program is working towards improving access to safe sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services, including a wide range of high-quality contraceptive choices and safe termination of pregnancy care.Responsibilities
The Family Planning program is looking for an Associate who can shoulder the dual responsibilities of working closely with the Program Manager on project strategy and leading a significant part of the program’s on-the-ground implementation. The Associate would be involved in defining our strategy and outputs, developing clear operational plans, and continually identifying opportunities for CHAI to add value and maximize impact. The Associate will interface heavily with stakeholders, including MoH leadership, health providers, and other NGOs, to ensure smooth progress of the SRH program.
The role will require an entrepreneurial mind set and a high level of self-motivation. A dynamic, energetic person with exceptional people skills and experience working in group environments would make for a strong Associate candidate.
- Manage project-wide outputs related to reporting, compliance and updates
- Design and lead the execution of a comprehensive work-plan in line with Program objectives for their respective state
- Lead the development of innovative approaches and tools as well as manage documentation on program impact
- Design, pilot and evaluate key interventions in collaboration with the State Government and relevant partners
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders in state government, international partners, donors and NGOs, and ensure maximum coordination of resources and effort
- MPA, MBA or other relevant professional degree plus 5-7 years work experience; or Bachelor's degree with exceptional work experience
- Experience managing a team and working with the government is highly preferred
- Excellent analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Experience in the planning and execution of large scale projects, including budgeting and activity planning
- Experience structuring and leading evidence-based decision making processes
- Strong interest in FP space; technical knowledge of family planning is an advantage
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Willingness to travel if required and at short notice, particularly to areas in rural Bihar and periodically to Delhi