Business Associate Ams Rak Gurgaon Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Gurgaon
Kpmg Gurgaon urgently required following position for Business Associate Ams Rak Gurgaon. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Associate Ams Rak Gurgaon Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Gurgaon Jobs Details:
Roles and responsibilities
We are recruiting for an Analyst in the Account Management Support team. Working as an Analyst in this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that each work product is well operational and is supported with work instructions and other guidance material to make product delivery both efficient and reliable in quality
- Actively work on the enhancing the Sales Enablement/Marketing Support products by analysis of activity, trends and by obtaining / analyzing client/account feedback
- Work closely with your manager to ensure consistency and quality of reporting support provided by AMS
- Architecting requirements, analysis & providing research insight in other phases across existing account program ensuring delivery on planned value.
- Help the account team to increase service opportunities leading to better management of the account.
- Work with your manager to affect the content represented on different marketing collaterals / channels to be the most beneficial and improve operational efficiencies for the team.
- Work closely with your manager to ensure consistency and quality of support provided by Key Accounts program team, devise quality procedures, standards and specifications