Analyst Client Service Solution Technology Mumbai Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Mumbai
Morgan Chase Mumbai urgently required following position for Analyst Client Service Solution Technology Mumbai. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analyst Client Service Solution Technology Mumbai Jobs Vacancy in Morgan Chase Mumbai Jobs Details:
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
- Reporting and Analysis
- Produce client scorecards, governance decks and bespoke reporting including root cause & trend analysis aiding CSM’s on service review meetings with clients.
- Analyze client key performance indicators (KPIs) and Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) to identify client trends and provide root cause explanations to facilitate CSM meetings with clients
- Liaise with multiple product teams e.g. Fund Accounting, Performance Reporting, etc. to consolidate the information required for client scorecards
- Prepare internal management reporting for Client Service including; client satisfaction statistics, service delivery issues, daily health checks, change management requests, etc.
- Running ad-hoc reports for clients as well as for internal partners
- Periodic entitlement reviews across internal organization & clients to ensure data integrity and accuracy
- Risk & Controls
- Perform functions related to risk and quality control including; entitlements and dormant account reviews, fee billing audits, billing receivables, list preparation, client onboarding, account closings, outstanding tax documentation and reclaims, standing instructions, etc.
- Bachelors degree with 4 – 6 years of experience in Financial Services/Banking industry
- SME knowledge of Global Custody Trades and Asset Servicing would be an added advantage
- Analytic mind set with experience of producing meaningful statistics of large scale data
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written). Role involves extensive co ordination with the Front office organization.
- Enhanced MS office skills including excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Innovative mind set with a proven track record of successful participation in automation projects
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work in and create a cohesive work environment.
- Ability to prioritize and work across multiple work streams