Senior Team Member Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Gurgaon
Bank America Gurgaon urgently required following position for Senior Team Member. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Team Member Jobs Vacancy in Bank America Gurgaon Jobs Details:
Senior Team Member
Job number: 18031723Back to job search results
Overview * (Bank of America overview, BA Continuum India overview, Business Overview)
Bank of America is one of the world's largest financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of our Global Delivery Center of Expertise in the bank. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for the individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.BA Continuum India Pvt. Ltd. supports business process, information technology and knowledge process across Consumer Banking, including Card and Home Loans, Legacy Asset Servicing, Global Banking and Markets, and Global Wealth and Investment Management lines of business at Bank of America.
Process Overview* - OFAC Sanctions Review team currently performs OFAC Sanctions Screening in Fircosoft and RLSU systems for all payments entities, settlements and trade transactions for Asia, EMEA & US at Enterprise level.
All the payments whether manually created on GBS, FPS, or STP and Trade transactions passes through Fircosoft and RLSU filtering channels for sanctions review
Job Description* - Sanctions Review of transactions in conjunction with GES.
- Review the Global Economic Sanctions hits on Fircosoft for Asia Branches (Except India), EMEA Branches (Except Greece) and US
- Investigate the transactions coming in to the queue for additional information required by GES (Global
- Economic Sanctions)
- Monitor the group mailbox
- Investigate the transactions which are rejected for any possible OFAC Sanctions reasons
- Be a subject matter expert and train the new joiners in the team
- Review the Global Economic Sanctions hits on Fircosoft for printed checks (DPS files)
- Escalate the close hits / potential hits to GES or Local Compliance
- Process the transactions from the OFAC queues within the currency cut offs
- Review and Monitor OFAC Queues across profiles
- Review and Monitor all currency cut offs across branches
- Report any escalations immediately and ensure timely resolution
- Prepare/Review EOD reports across branches and ensure appropriate monitoring of the same
- Prepare monthly process dashboards as per schedule
- Report, monitor and escalate any cut off miss / OTD error and ensure timely resolution & control
- In case of any error on releasing the transaction, take all measures to inform GES proactively
- In case of any error on releasing the transaction, seek help from the branch / Operation teams to recall the funds such that the funds do not reach the beneficiary / beneficiary bank
- Identify and address knowledge gaps in the process across profiles
- Assist and adhere to any audit schedules applicable
- Comply with the CTQ (Critical to Quality)
- Must be fully conversant with Windows based IT systems, eg, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
- Education* - Graduate
- Certifications If Any
- Experience Range* 2 – 3 year
- Mandatory skills* Experience In Sanctions Review process
- Desired skills* Good Communication, ability to conduct deep dive research
- Staggered Night Shifts (5:30 PM to 4:30 AM)
Job Location - GGN
Posting Date: 13/06/2018
DLF Cyber City Cyber Green - Building 9B Phase III